August 5, 2010

gotta grin!



one thousand, two hundred and thirty three days since mojito's maiden post, this girl is quietly pleased that this blog is seeing ten thousand visitors and counting! okay... i know it might not mean terribly much to many, but to me...its somewhat of a mini achievement! i started out honestly not knowing what to expect and worrying many a time that my writing wasn't quite up to scratch, so i think crossing the ten thousand line is cause enough for me to open my favorite pint of ice cream, pick up my trusty spoon and dig in!

for those who have been following my journey, i would like to say a huge huge thank you for being brave enough to either subscribe or to just follow the link you see off twitter and facebook! i do admit it hasn't been exactly smooth sailing here behind the scenes...trust me, i've been around the writers block more than a couple of times! but i guess its knowing that someone, somewhere is reading my words (and hopefully getting hungry!), that spurs me on to want to write better and capture things more beautifully, as a way to somehow transport you to the seat right next to me so that you too could share in a bit of the madness....

so thanks much again and do come back soon...this girl's got something up her sleeve!

*grin*



1 comment:

Marc Law said...

Congratulations! Please do keep posting your wonderful food adventures. You are providing much vicarious pleasure for the rest of us.